What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships offer you the best of work and study. You train on the job, study and earn an income all while working towards becoming a qualified tradesperson.
More information on apprenticeships can be found at:
- Australian apprenticeships
- Smart and Skilled Program
- School Based Apprenticeships (SBATS)
- Local company GetSet can match you with an employer. Visit GetSet here.
- Casella Family Brands offers apprenticeships. For more information look at the website or contact the HR team
- SunRice – Step into a career with one of Australia’s internationally successful leading branded food producers and food service suppliers here.
- Flavourtech – If you want to be a member of a high performing and innovative manufacturing team start here.
- A&G Engineering Join us on the next phase of your career journey with this stainless steel design and fabrication manufacturer. Browse here or connect with the human resources team on (02) 6964 3422
- Griffith City Council – Interested in learning more about jobs ranging from town planners, engineers, horticulturalists, mechanics, financial accountants and customer service officers and more or current jobs at HR here.
- Leeton Shire Council – To kickstart your career and explore the endless choices in Leeton start here for more information, contact Human Resources on (02) 6953 0911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Whitton Malthouse – Explore your options in the hospitality and tourism industry with regional NSW’s leading agritourism business here. Email Mel Dufty directly: email@example.com
- Southern Cotton Gin – Join the diversity of careers in the agriculture and processing industry. Email Mel Dufty directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yenda Producers – Looking for a career in agriculture, then Yenda Producers is the best place to start your career. Start exploring the diversity of over 50 careers here or speak with HR on P: (02) 6961 3300
- TAFE NSW – Get a head start on a career by completing a TAFE NSW at school or online vocational education course, or earn while you learn with a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship. You can also do your post-school studies and choose from a diploma, degree or our other pathways to university. Start here.
Most traineeships range from a Certificate II level but can also be up to Diploma level in certain areas. They are available across a huge range of vocational areas.
Cadetships are a way in which businesses can support students studying at tertiary level to develop practical experience in their chosen field of study.
Career profiles from the Riverina. There are a range of study options and training programs.
If you need financial support whilst studying or training find out more information here.
Getting a job
Get help with your next big step - find out how, where and what to consider when applying for a job.